How Do We Achieve This 'Win For All' Situation In Online Music Marketing?
Online marketing has never been a walk in the park. It can be a futile effort to market music online sometimes. The way out right now would be to realize the essence of the symbiotic relationship that should exist while strategizing for these Music online. What this does is to ensure that it is a 'win for all' situation.
Now the question is : How Do We Achieve This 'Win For All' Situation In Online Music Marketing?
To answer this would be to first state that Online music marketing involves : maximizing the internet in a way that it becomes a marketing tool for our product. This would also mean that certain workable strategies need to be employed to make this happen.
However in marketing your brand or music online, another key thing would be : ensuring that sales are recurrent. That is to say that you as a service provider would want to ensure that your services keep getting patronage.
As one who understands how the online market place works, I would say that it pays to be a problem solver as well. Being a problem solver here means that you would have to identify needs and meet these needs. In so doing, it means you would start to think more about who you want your music to service and how.
This may seem like a herculean task but it would be easy if you can use online research tools to find these clients with needs. After which you would be able to move on with how to meet these needs.
Once upon a time our computers were underutilized. But thanks to recent advancements, networking has become one great recent development. In line with this it would be okay to say that networking has helped greatly with online music marketing. Get a Contact Sky Number and grow your own business network .
How The Internet Has Helped Online Music Marketing.
- The internet birthed social media which has helped the online music business. Thanks to social media we can have our music reach a larger audience within a shorter time.
- The internet has also made networking with our clients easier.
- With the introduction of the internet and social media, it is easier to poach and prospect clients. This is such a huge plus as distance is no longer a barrier for prospecting clients.
- The internet has made research easier. Now we can make research online for less the time and effort.
- Frequently asked questions have now become one click away.
- Marketing music online is way cheaper. As an individual not an organization, it is quite relatable that we lean towards spending less whenever we can.
The fact that the online world has greatly influenced online music marketing cannot be over emphasized. In fact it would be absolutely correct to say the internet is the future of the Music industry and all things marketing.
But then, our focus today would be mainly on the strategy I like to call ‘symbiotic marketing strategy.’
Just before we delve into our main focus, I think it would be important to run you through a few of these commonly used strategies.
Some Commonly Used Online Marketing Strategies
- Use Of Live Elements As A Way To Measure Feedback From Clients: This is one very effective strategy. For those who have tried out the applications like google hang outs and Facebook live can attest to this. You would be amazed how much of raw feedback you get from your fans through these platforms.
- Respecting The Power Of Influencers: Some people have got undeniably large social media followership. If you fall in this category, never hesitate to ride on this. You can as an artist or promoter, build your music brand on this basis.
- Never Underestimate Podcasts: If you are familiar with Instagram videos and you tube channels, you would be able to relate. Can you count how many times you have done the following: patronized a particular artist or gone out of your way to click on the more button?
For those who have, you know that just watching a short clip could spur you into wanting to listen to a full song or an album
The above mentioned tools are quite important and as you have read, also very effective. But then would you believe if I said the ‘Symbiotic’ way works faster?
At this point you might want to ask: What Is Symbiotic Strategy In Online Music Marketing?
This is simply the act of helping others on the short run to get a long run help for yourself. Okay, let me further explain this with a simple case study:
Assuming there is going to be a concert for the blind, organized by a Charity Organization. Being sponsored by a non-profit organization means that they would be getting a lot of things done based on goodwill. As an artiste or promoter looking to grow his music brand, you then go ahead to find out more.
While you were on this mission, you then find out that they have online adverts without audio. The smartest thing to do would be to volunteer and I would tell you why:
Where CSRs and Charities are concerned, there is usually large followership as the public are usually more empathic and would do anything to support. So they get you to place your audio as a bed or background music for their online advert, while you ride on their followership to grow your brand. This also puts you in the public eye while you build your fan base and publicity.
With this knowledge it you would now find that it is way easier to market your music online if you utilize this symbiotic strategy to the fullest.
Don’t let ignorance deny you of greatness…there is always a better way to get great results without difficulty.